Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Claimed Packages

I'm feeling better now that I have claimed all my packages from the post office. The first one was from China and I had to pick it up from Philippine Postal Corporation, EMS at Pasay. My boyfriend accompanied me there and we're able to find it on our second visit because the first time we went there, we missed the location. As for the second package, it's from UK! I claimed it all alone at Pasig Central Post Office. With these packages sent to me, expect more reviews from my blogs! 

I am still taking photos of them so the reviews won't be up anytime soon unless all images are uploaded. For now, I'm just posting this quick update. Busy days ahead so please bear with me. Thanks!

2 comments:

David Pascht said...

Nice blog!

Liz said...

Thanks David!

Related Posts with Thumbnails