Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bradley is the new WBO welterweight champion since Pacman just lost to him. I didn't personally watch the game nor check the live stream so I just got the news through different social network. My Facebook wall and Twitter account were flooded with #PacBradley updates earlier. It's just sad that a Filipino boxing hero didn't win the match. But that's how every game goes, right? There are losers and winners!

Even if Pacman didn't win, I know that Filipinos are still proud of him. I do!

Here's a picture of Manny circulating over Twitter from @cesdrilon's Instagram account:
A red-eyed Manny Pacquiao tells Mario Lopez "I believe I won the fight!"

Others think the same way! Especially after seeing these pictures!



Bradley in a wheelchair after the fight

3 comments:

jared's mum said...

there has been a lot of hoopla surrounding last Sunday's bout, but I guess you cannot really blame the diehards from reacting that way. Heck, even Daughtry said Pacman won the game fair + square!

Oh well, let's wait + see how this hullabaloo ends. In our hearts, Pacquaio is still the champion, any way! ;)

Unknown said...

I saw this fight. It was brutal.

Rose Jane said...

he should retire...

Related Posts with Thumbnails