Monday, August 31, 2009
Thanks to everyone who joined my mini-contest! And here's the result. I have 7 bloggers on queue to be featured on this blog. Once again, thank you for all the warm greetings and best wishes.
Top 7 Bloggers/ Best Comments:
View ALL Comments?
And thank you to these other people who posted their comments on Raven Knives, I love You!
And to those who posted their comments here. Though you miss the important rule, I still appreciate your participation.
"What is Entrecard?
It's a free blogging network that helps you build traffic, get more readers, and network with other bloggers. You put a 125×125 widget on your blog and you can earn "EC credits" when members visit your blog. You can use the “credits” to purchase advertising on other blogs in our network.
As a member, you earn EC or entrecard credits by "dropping" EC or what you already knew as BLOG VISIT or BLOG HOPPING. Simple, log on to your Entrecard Account and keep visiting other member's blog and click on DROP on the bottom of their 125×125 widget. You also earn by accepting ads that are in turn displayed on your blog. The more ads on queue, the higher your widget price, therefore the higher your earnings!
Eversince I joined Entrecard, more visitors have been directed to my sites. More people post messages on my shoutmix and comment on my blog posts. The entrecard market also offers a lot of EC-paying tasks that you may wanna try.
Check my Entrecard details here!
"Get ONE" here!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Post a comment on my blog post entitled Raven Knives, I love You! and get a chance to have your website/blog reviewed or featured here. Grab this opportunity to increase your blog traffic!
I checked each of them and it's Credit Burner that appeals to me most. I will check the remaining three next time. As for matched.co.uk, the page can't be displayed when I checked it last time. I am not yet sure if it's my browser or their server having technical issues. The same thing with profitburner. Even the referral link from my friends are not working.
Money4banners offers fixed amount per month which is £10.00 provided that you display their 468 x 60 pixel banner. I think I am not yet ready for this because I am about to do a blog makeover and right now, their banner is not suited to the current layout. But hey, £10.00 is almost $15 so I wanna try this one, too!
Credit Burner pays every 15th and 30th of the month if you reach their minimum payout. There is actually a $0.35 signup bonus so you better join now.
Here are the revenue prices:
Banner ads up to $0.90 cpm
Banner ads plus up to $1.00 cpm
TinyAds up to $0.50 cpm
I am currently using Banner Ads Plus and I will just modify the code once I'm done with the blog makeover!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Post a comment on my blog post entitled Raven Knives, I love You! and get a chance to have your website/blog reviewed or featured here. Grab this opportunity to increase your blog traffic!
New Haruhi Gashapon: Mikuru and Tsuruya
Mikuru and Tsuruya:
Group Picture: Haruhi Casts
^Haruhi, Tsuruya, Mikuru, Yuki^
New Post starts here:
Work in Calabarzon! Apply to 50 Companies with 1 Resume!
Searching for a job? Located in CALABARZON area? Hurry, don't miss this opportunity!
Be a Jobstreet Member for more job openings update!
I am a member of jobstreet.com since January 2004 and I trust this site this much. From then on, Lina has been my best friend. Way back 2006, I've been applying online and occasionally receiving text notifications about interviews and exams. Being a part of this site gives me unlimited access to plenty of jobs online and I am so happy about it.
Lina@jobstreet.com sends me job matches everyday. Actually, you can configure your own settings if you want it to be weekly or every other day. You can setup your account profile once you login. You will be asked to select your current location. After you have logged in, you can update your resume, check job application, create new criteria for matches; edit subscription information and the like. You can also attach a copy of your resume to make it easier for you. Plus, you can upload a photo for your resume. I have done all of this and every step is easy to do. I find my self being more organized because this site is helping me especially when it comes to making professional resume. This is not like any recruitment company. This one gave me result. As in, I am talking to real people here and attended several interviews which has been scheduled online.
To login here, all I have to do is enter my email address and password. I find it user-friendly because my email address is much easier to remember unlike other made up usernames. I also enjoy the feature of using email to directly sign in here – very hassle free. A lot of Asian people are signing up for jobstreet, too. I believe that what makes this company successful is their goal of providing better jobs to its people.
Jobstreet is an updated site and here in the Philippines , they just launched new jobs in CALABARZON.
That would be the best time of the year for job hunting. For sure, you will be able to find a job under your field of expertise. I am glad that a site like this exists helping the people to find better jobs. And best of all, it is for free. The site is really reliable and useful.
If you don’t like to browse for advertisement or online jobs, this site can give you extra help. I have been a satisfied member and up to now, I like the fact that they are still sending me updates. Even though I am currently employed, I check my account here for possible opportunities abroad.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Me and my boyfriend are celebrating our 2nd Annivesary today. It is such a wonderful relationship that I really want the whole world to know. I have posted my 24 Thank You(s) on my personal blog, all dedicated to him.
And to make him more than happy, I want to overwhelm him with greetings!
Please visit my other blog and post a comment. I will let him select the best comments and those blogger will be featured here on my blog. Grab this chance of having your site reviewed and exposed for free!
To join, just post a relevant comment on this blog entry: Raven Knives, I love You!
I will also start featuring random bloggers among those who posted those comments starting September 1. Thank you for the usual support.
You may also read my poem for him entitled REBIRTH...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
TIS Pro: Smart Security for Total Online Safety
TIS Standard: Smart Protection for your Home Network
TAV + ASPY : Smart Defense against Viruses and Spyware
Trend Micro: US Products
Trend Micro: APAC Products
Check the Product Comparison Chart to know the best product suited for your needs.
Congratulations to the successful program launching!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Well, as for me... I am trying to look for Magic Cards on sale. :)
Save P17 using this 59ers discount card and enjoy your meal.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Random things about me that can give you an idea for a template proposal:
1. I love pink but I love green even more. The apple green.
2. I love tulips very much.
3. I love cute stuff toys.
I want a really simple template. Simple yet elegant.
Thank you in advance..
My Contact Details:
If you’ve been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing
your own response, and tagging some other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 14 more people.
If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you ;)
To do this, Create a New Blog Post, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as
“Getting to Know Each Other!”, then tag as many people as you like :) Don’t forget to leave a message to those
you have tagged so that they will know :)
1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:10am! My boyfriend woke me up. Hehe. He came to my place too early.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Uhm.... *thinks hard* IDK, I rarely watch TV.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
And I would like to be one of those students wearing miniskirts. Haha.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Shanghai Rolls and Rice
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Thai and our very own.
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite place to eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
Any salad dressing will do.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don’t drive.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Fitted Jeans and Shirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
Batangas City, Batangas
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
I don't know.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
All the Guys. LOL.
22. Bird watcher?
Awww, I don't get it.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
24. Do you have any pets?
Yeah, hamsters. Puppies, kittens. Hehe.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Me and my bf will celebrate our 2nd anniversary this August 25! Yay!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing in the rain. Naked. LOL.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
Not yet. LOL.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Duh. I hate MMDA. Grrr.
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I haven’t taken any.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Neutral Grounds. Haha.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
LOL. Guess what happened after shower.
41. Like your job?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Dream vacay @ Japan. Lol. SOON.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
Green. Not Pink.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. Nail tattoos! Haha.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee drinker?
Now here are some of my friends I am tagging with this note:
01. Vampy Zai
02. Ching's World
05. Green Mangoes
06. Alex: Pinoy BPO Journal
07. Toffer: Living with Kris
08. Happy Mommy
09. It's not always About Me!
10. Dark Vision
14. A Not So Perfect World
15. Pinkville: Simple from Head to Toe
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Let us compare it to my previous details:
From 1 670 409 to 312 525 traffic rank! Yay. I just wish I can earn more from this tremendous traffic now that I am no longer earning from adsense.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
So, what are the good deals with this month's issue?
Oops, I mean who's HOT this season... None other than - the sexiest stars!
Yup, Cristine Reyes!
And what's cool?
Aside from the monthly freebies, August issue allows you to take advantage of the 1-day free pass to Fitness First. Come on, it's about time to visit the gym. :)
Wow, look how much you've got and how much you've saved by just buying this P125 magazine! It's really worth it.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Agree or not? I agree, it is not the age that counts, it's the maturity or one's attitude. You can be 69 and still young - alive and kicking! Celebrating birthdays should not be associated with the notion of getting old. We're not dogs and the saying "You can not teach an old dog a new trick" is not applicable to us. We're human, we keep growing and learning. Just think it this way, birthdays are there to mark the date of new beginnings. Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is an option. Haha. Come on, grow a spine! Birthdays are meant to be celebrated with acceptance and all smiles. So I would like to greet Cathara Advance Happy Birthday. She will be turning 25 this October 13! Yay. Let's greet her in unison: ♪♪♪ Happy Birthday! ♪♪♪
And to encourage you more to share your opinion, she's giving any blogger that joins a chance to win $25 via paypal!:D
More details here!
I am 24 and will turn 25 on the 23rd of January 2010. How's that? Advance greetings will be appreciated. Cash advance are welcome, too! LOL.
1. Peso Cost Averaging
- a gradual buy and hold strategy
- Make steady and fixed peso investments through time on good companies
2. Market Timing
- trading through technical analysis
- Time market swings to provide short entry and exit strategies
What is Peso Cost Averaging?
Peso Cost Averaging is a personal wealth-building strategy that involves investing a fixed amount of money at regular intervals over a long period.
Buying stocks over time reduces volatility risk in the market.
All you have to do is invest what you can at your own pace.
Market Timing through Technical Analysis
Technical Analysis is the study of market action ( or market price) by reviewing price charts for the purpose of forecasting future price trends.
Just watch and follow market direction.
Technique: Buy into UP Trends; Sell into Down Trends thereby limiting risk.
Now, are you ready to get started with the Online Trading?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Let's check it out!
- the gradual acquisition and safekeeping of wealth
- Reward: LOW
- Risk: Very LOW
- Provides the avenue for wealth to grow more meaningfully
- Rewards: HIGH
- Risk: Low to Very High
Interest rates work if you start investing in the stock market and KNOW HOW TO PICK GOOD STOCKS.
1. Know Prices
a. Actual Value
- the real value to which a stock can be said to be worth, it is commonly stated as fair value or target price
- studied through fundamental analysis
b. Market Value
- that value determined by market forces (demand and supply) and is conmmonly known as market price
- reviewed through Technical analysis
2. Know some Fundamentals
- a technique that attempts to determine a security's value by focusing on underlying factors that affect a company's actual business and its future prospects.
"We buy quality stocks today for what we believe it will be worth TOMORROW"
Remember: What you don't know you don't touch!
3. Do a Top Down Review
Ask these questions
- Is the economy growing?
- What industry seems attractive?
- What are the best stocks in the industry?
4. Know a Company's Prospects
Look for companies that show:
*The ability to grow earnings = look for strong or increasing profitability
Watch earnings per share (EPS= income/ number of shares)
*Good or Cheap Valuations = look for good stocks whose Market Value is notably lower or discounted to its Actual Value
*Good Story = look for new buzz, solud products/services or catalysts for growth
5. Choose the Best
Compare and contrast.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Mr. Juan G. Barredo, VP CitisecOnline.com Inc. is a very good speaker. He scored excellent based on my own evaluation. He was able to present all the ideas clearly and I learned a lot from the 4-hour seminar. Here is the outline of our discussion:
* Wealth Building through Stock Market Investment
*How to Pick Good Stocks
- Fundamental Analysis
*Methods of Investing
- Peso Cost Averaging
- Technical Analysis
*Getting Started with Online Trading
Before I go into deeper details, let me share you the company background:
- Established in 1989, CitisecOnline (COL) is the leading innovator in online stock trading in the Philippines
- Management Team is composed of professionals in the financial and IT industries
- Driven by our core competency in research, investor education and technology
- Capitalized at over half a Billion Pesos and a Member or PSE and HKE
- COL publicly listed in the PSE in ‘06
More details can be found on their website.
For a start, let us define stock market.
The stock market is the place where you can invest in other people’s publicly listed companies. A company sells shares of stock through an Initial Public Offering to raise capital to grow their business. And you invest into a company to participate in its growth through price appreciation and dividends.
What are they?
Capital Appreciation – the ability for a stock’s price to increase in value as driven by business prospects
Dividends – company returns wealth back to shareholders (distributes some profits either through cash or added shares)
I will share the types of dividend and other details about it on my next posts. If you are interested to attend the FREE seminar, please refer to the schedule below:
COL EASY INVESTMENT PROGRAM Briefing
August 17 and 24, 2009
5:30Pm – 6:30PM
INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Aug 20, 2009
5:00PM – 8:30PM
TECHNICAL TRADING STRATEGIES
August 25, 2009
5:00PM – 8:30PM
All seminars are conducted at
COL Traning Center
24F East Tower , PSE Centre, Exchange Road
Ortigas Center , Pasig City
To register, please call (632)6-333-777 or log on to www.citiseconline.com
**For NON-COL Customers, Php500.00 is charged for INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS and TECHNICAL TRADING STRATEGIES Seminar attendies
After doing thorough research and randomized "interview" through shoutmix, I found out that there's no conflict between Adgitize and Adsense. (And you may also include Entrecard). Elai answered most of my questions including the basic ones. She's been using Adgitize and Adsense for almost 2 years without conflict on payment and PR. So there, I give it a try.
To be a part of Adgitize Network, you have to sign up first and install the adgitize widget on your blog. You can then enjoy the publisher's benefits!
Bloggers - 7 Reasons You Should Adgitize Your Blog
* Advertisers Can Reach Thousands of Potential Visitors Daily
* Advertisers Pay One Low Monthly Fee
* Affiliate Network Helps You Earn On-Going Income
* Publisher Network Produces a Monthly Cash Revenue Stream
* Bloggers Like You Increase Their Daily Traffic
* Advertisers Get Cash Rebates
* Spend Your Time Blogging and Let Adgitize Send You Traffic
After signing up, click on GET CODE and copy/paste it on your blog template. Easy!
TIPS and TRICKS:
1. Make sure to add the RSS feed of your blog.
For blogspot, here's the syntax: http://*insertnamehere*
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Haha. Got this one from my officemate. There's really nothing to be afraid of. For every bite of banana, you will feel relaxation.
Enough of that funny image. Read on to know the health benefits of banana.
As for my stock knowledge, all I know is that BANANAS are as good as SLEEPING PILLS. I will not even recommend you to eat banana servings if you want to stay up longer.
Bananas are rich in magnesium that induces relaxation until we fall asleep.
Now, let me do some research:
• According to an old wives' tale, the inside of a banana peel makes a great shoe polish for patent leather shoes. (We haven't tested this, so you're on your own.)
• The earliest dessert recipe ever written was a banana recipe--a mushy mixture of bananas, almonds, and honey.
• If your kids have a tough time falling asleep, give them a banana. Like a cup of warm milk, a banana is a sleep enhancer.
• The average American eats 26 pounds of bananas per year, making it our most consumed fruit.
• There are more than 200 varieties of bananas in the world: they come in all shapes and sizes, from small finger fruits to purple plantains.
• The biggest banana split ever made was 4.55 miles long!
(Source: Banana Trivia)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Welcome to this new blog listing!
Join now by posting a comment here.
Follow this format (quoted from the blog itself):
Blog Title: ang title ng iyong blog
Blog URL: ang URL ng iyong blog
Author: ikaw, ang author ng iyong blog, maaaring gumamit ng screen name.
Blog Category: ang kategorya ng iyong blog (e.g. Travel, Photo, Just About Anything, Food, Entertainment, Beauty, etc.)
Description: isang maliit na deskripsyon tungkol sa iyong blog (max 100 na salita).
Then link back this site to your own blog - (,") BLOGS NG PINOY (",)
For Non-Pinoy Bloggers/ Other Advertisers
Non-pinoy bloggers are also welcome to exchange links with (,") BLOGS NG PINOY (",). After making sure that (,") BLOGS NG PINOY (",) is already linked within your blogsite, leave a comment in this post with your URL and your link will then be posted on the "Other Blogs" page.
DON'T Forget to Rate my blogs! I have submitted two. Thanks and enjoy!
Blog URL: http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/
Blog Category: Homebased-Jobs, SEO, Online Income
Description: Simple site with tips and tricks to maximizing online income. It has how-to articles for begginers. It also includes random stuff and interesting quizzes.
Blog URL: http://lizspeaks2.blogspot.com/
Blog Category: Personals (Rants and Raves), Opinions (A woman's point of view), Hobbies
Description: Welcome to Pinkville and get randomized! It is all about my fearless rants, beauty tips, cute collections and the like.
Note: Works better with IE than Firefox. :P
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:
You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors and the value of the products increase as you ascend the flights. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building.
So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
The 1st floor sign on the door reads:
Floor 1: These men have jobs.
The 2nd floor sign reads:
Floor 2: These men have Jobs and Love Kids.
The 3rd floor sign reads:
Floor 3: These men have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely good looking.
"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
She goes to the 4th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 4: These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and help with Housework.
"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"
Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
Floor 5: These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the sign reads:
Floor 6: You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor.
This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.
To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opens a New Wives store just across the street.
The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.
The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.
The 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th floors have never been visited.
Just sharing this funny truth.
Original post is here...
Monday, August 10, 2009
Check these out:
Review Stream: Detailed Steps on How to Get Started
Dollarize your Hobby (Guaranteed Online Income)
Write Review and Get Paid!
Done? Hope you learned a lot.
Eversince I wrote my first review at Review Stream there has been a lot of improvement on their site. The recent changes with the review submission process has been very convenient for the reviewers like me. Before, all alerts and notifications are sent through email. Now, it is accessible throug the sites CONTROL PANEL. Check the announcement board or you can try this direct link.
Keep it up RS. Right now, I have US$18.00 with them. Few more reviews and I will be on my way to second payment.
Here's my payment proof just in case you missed that out on previous articles:
Friday, August 07, 2009
I attended the Pag-IBIG Seminar for Retail Account last July 25, 2009.
It was just a quick overview of Pag-IBIG Loan. The seminar requirements are as follows:
1. Certificate of Employment with Monthly Compensation
2. ESAV (Employee Statement of Accumulated Value) from Pag-IBIG branch
3. Original Copy of the Latest 1-month Payslip
4. Photocopy of ID
My boyfriend accompanied me to the venue and he attended the seminar with me. I signed on the attendance sheet and filled up my MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip) for loan verification.
The requirements for loan processing depends on the loan purpose. Since mine is Home Improvement, here are the requirements.
For Loan Application
A. Documentary Requirements
1. Housing Loan Application with recent ID photos
3. Proof of Income (any of the following):
a. Notarized COE and Compensation (Pag-IBIG format)
b. Notarized COE (Employer's format) and latest one month slip
c. ITR and latest 1 month sli[
B. Technical Requirements
1. Certified true copy of TCT by the Register of Deeds
2. Location Plan and Vicinity Map
3. Photocopy of Updated Tax Declaration and Real Estate Tax Receipt
4. Building Plans, Specifications and Bill of Materials duly signed by the License Civil Engineer or Architect
For Loan Release
A. Documentary Requirements
1. TCT in the name of borrower with proper mortgage annotation in facoer of Pag-IBIG Fund (owner's copy)
2. Certified true copy of TCT in the name of borrower with proper mortgage annotation in favoer of Pag-IBIG Fund (RD's copy)
3. Photocopy of New Tax Declaration in the name of borrower
4. Loan Mortgage Documents
5. Building Plans/Electrical/Sanitary Permits
6. Occupancy Permit
7. Collection Servicing Agreement with Authority to Deduct Loan Amortization or Post Dated Checks
8. Proof of Billing Address.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
And let me share my answers. Hehe.
1. Your perfect Sunday is most likely spent:
Staying in bed being naughty with your partner.
2. Your dream job is closest to:
C.E.O. of a large company.
3. Most important:
4. What's the worst:
5. For the best refreshment you go to:
Your lover ;)
6. You prefer to dress in:
The latest trend in a color that brings out your best.
7. Your next vacation would be:
A romantic getaway just for two with nothing but room service and satin sheets.
8. When you need cheering up you:
Take a surprise weekend getaway with your love.
9. If you were a food/beverage you would be:
A cup of coffee.
10. Before going to bed you like to:
Tuck your loved ones in with a kiss.
( I've got 2 answers.)
I tried both with the same result - AQUA!
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
My sympathy is to all of her love ones, thereby including the Filipino community...
A tearful Kris Aquino delivered a heartfelt eulogy to her mother at the Manila Cathedral just a while ago (Aug 05, 2009 PH Time). She was ever thankful to all the Cory mourners especially to those who attendend the requiem mass.
I've been through the same pain of losing someone, and this event had just reminded me of all the good things my own grandma has done.
See On Her Deathbed...
Salamat at paalam Gng. Cory Aquino.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Take a look on the graphical presentation to see the number of unique visitors and page views.
You may also want to submit your blog to this directory, just make sure to categorize it properly.
Let me work my way toward the TOP! :)
Saturday, August 01, 2009
I choose fixed-price over hourly rate jobs at oDesk since I am a full-time Technical Support Engineer already. Working with Odesk is more of a sideline or creative past time.
The good thing about fixed-price jobs is that you don't have to use the Odesk Application which includes work diary, screenshot and odesk team. This means that you can browse through several websites and do miscelleneous stuff without worries unlike with the HOURLY rate wherein your every move is being monitored.
There is a risk though for accepting fixed-priced jobs.
While the majority of oDesk projects end successfully, please keep a few things in mind:
1. Payment is not guaranteed on Fixed Price Jobs. oDesk only guarantees payment on Hourly Jobs.
2. The Buyer decides whether to pay and how much to pay. Before you start the project, you and the buyer must agree to requirements and a budget. Once the work is done, the buyer has full discretion over whether to pay and how much to pay. oDesk verifies the buyer's credit card at the beginning of the project, though we do not hold the money in escrow.
3. oDesk does not offer mediation or arbitration services. If you do the work and the buyer refuses to pay, oDesk will not be able to help. However, you will be able to leave negative feedback for the buyer.