Monday, March 07, 2011

Thanks Ken and to Adgitize Team for responding promptly to my email!

I just visited my daily report and noticed that I did not receive credits for March 5's blog post though I actually posted a blog entry at Eldraliz: From Good to Great.

I appreciate their effort and good customer service.

Hi Liezl,

It looks like our feed readers visited your site after the points were calculated. Our feed readers will go out to all the Adgitize sites multiple times a day. As you can imagine they can't visit everyone's blog at the same time. Anyway, we have captured your article points and all is good.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ken Brown
Adgitize

Bloggers and advertisers can't go wrong with Adgitize!

1 comments:

Noridah said...

I've submit my other blog to Adgitize but its rejected. Maybe I have to submit again next time. Its all about traffic. hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails