Sunday, July 11, 2010

Puzzled With Blogitive

I can't remember applying for a Blogitive account nor registering my blogs with them. I was really confused with the email I've got.

Note: Click the image to enlarge

I even tried to login even if I am unsure of the password. As expected, wrong password or possibly, I don't have an account with them afterall. Bingo! When I retrieved my password, my email was not recognized on their system.


It's not that I would like to be part of Blogitive. What concerns me is the fact that I have received an email from them without even registering/entering my email address on their system. I never filled up the application form on their site.

I googled for some Blogitive reviews or feedback and did not find any encouraging remarks. As a matter of fact, what I've read is all about its downside. I'm not sure though about their cheap rates. While other bloggers claim that posting advertisement for $5 is a lucrative online job, I am not convinced. After all, Blogitive is "just another wordpress blog". Can't they think of any better blog description?

Any feedback about Blogitive will be greatly appreciated here. Just post your comments. I am interested to more paid-to-review and paid-to-write sites.

3 comments:

analou said...

I never heard of Blogitive either sis. Sorry can't help you with this.

Mommy Rubz said...

I got paid by them. They offer $5 per blog post. :)

Liz said...

@ analou
Ehe, ok lang sis. Di ata sya ganun kapopular.

@ Mommy Rubz,
Oh, I see. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails