Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Finally, dailylovedose.com is with GoDaddy. It used to be registered with 1and1.com but I decided to consolidate my domains in just one registrar. I I transfer it to GoDaddy, I also renewed the said domain.


There are 4 steps to transfer domain from other registrar to GoDaddy:

1. Initiate the tranfer
2. Authorize the transfer
3. Accept the pending transfer
4. Wait for GoDaddy confirmation email that the transfer has been completed

Detailed steps can be found here: How To Transfer Domain from 1and1 to GoDaddy

4 comments:

reyapot said...

hi sis.. thanks for keeping my blogs' links in your blogroll..

caloy said...

thanks for keeping my link in your list!

Liz said...

You're most welcome! :)

Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

The topic is so interest and so nice useful too..Thanks for sharing this post.Website Hosting

Related Posts with Thumbnails