Friday, August 13, 2010

It's official! I am a Palamantasan student journalist now and I can take part in building a healthier and happier place! You can be one, too by signing up at Palamantasan!

What can you do at the school grounds together with the playful kids? For one, you can guide them to the Pledge Tree and show your pledges. Second, you can join the contest and have fun by visiting the auditorium. Third, you can invite more friends to keep the Pledge Tree growing!

Most of all, you can enjoy your freebies while exploring Palamantasan!

2 comments:

analou said...

Wow sis talagang super busy ka na. I really don't know how you able to manage your time. I am sure a lot of people are proud of you and I am one of them.

Liz said...

Ehe. Onga sis eh. Kakabalik ko lang din from my trip to SG and KL. Nawiwindang ako sa dami ng blog comments. Thanks sa support. Mwah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails