Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm so excited. Five days from now and I'll be more enlightened. I am interested to know what lies ahead for the stock market investors. I just registered here and CitisecOnline confirmed my registration. This market briefing is open exclusively to CitisecOnline customers who may register guests to accompany them in the event. I'm so lucky to avail an extra slot for my sister.

If you know someone who is a CitisecOnline customer and haven't registered yet, let them register you as a guest! If the registration is already full, don't worry. You may attend other free seminars at the COL Training Center, 24F East Tower, PSE Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Visit M3O: Make More Money Online for more details.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails