Monday, November 30, 2009

contest


This contest was inspired by her most memorable Christmas moment, I guess. Hehe. I have memorable Christmas moments with my family but it was long ago. When digital cameras and cam phones are still non-existent. My previous holidays were all spent away from home, too. So to be honest, I don't have any picture to upload and it's such a devastating truth. To join this contest, here's the closest photo that fits the requirement:


Christmas cards from my boyfriend. T_T This reminds me of our romantic lovestory. It's memorable and so SPECIAL because having him is like being at home and spending Christmas with my family.

(My old phone got stolen that's why I don't have any other Xmas Photos... :( )

Ok, before I get too emotional let me invite you to join this contest. Visit Janeuarymmiv's Blog for more details about this giveaway. Here's a sneak peek of the first prize:


Note:
Promo period 21st October – 20th December 2009 (23:59 GMT +08:00)
Winners will be announced 23rd December 2009.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for participating:)..
GOod luck and God bless:)
You got one entry

Related Posts with Thumbnails