Monday, February 01, 2010

Jena Isle's Random Thoughts is all about love, education, health, writing, and life.

Okay, I'm saving the best for last. It all started with "A Puppy, Not A Guppy" Book Tour. I joined the back-to-back contests of these two sites: Jena Isle's Random Thoughts and Holly Jahangiri's Books and then I won on both! Great! From then on, I was able to establish good relationship with these two authors.

Jena (as I always refer her) is a great mom and I can see it on the way she writes her posts. For me, the most remarkable thing about her is her latest publication - "Inspirational Stories of Bloggers All Over the World" that I was able to grab by the end of 2009. I haven't finished reading the book yet, but by simply browsing I was able to pick up some important notes and thoughts to ponder.

Her random thoughts exudes her inner personality and I like the way she expresses herself. I look and speak highly of her especially after reading her own story on the inspirational anthology. She reminds me about a lot of things and I'm so glad that our paths crossed.

She has touched so many lives and that includes me. Visit her informative blog and for sure you'll be one of her loyal readers!

2 comments:

MinnieRunner said...

I know her. And she really does inspires a lot :)

--
I just joined a contest and 30% of my chance of winning is about my post's popularity. Hope you can lend me your time and comment on my post http://myunrevealedthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/real-leaf-paparazzi.html. Thanks much!

Jena Isle said...

Hello Liz,

The feeling is mutual. You're a great blogger yourself, for someone so young. Thanks for this post, it's really what I can say for now. If we will have the chance to meet, perhaps I'll treat you to a sisig? he he he.You've been very generous and continue to be a blessing to others, Liz.

Hi Madz, I'm glad to see you here. Madz is a good friend too, Liz. and we can extend a helping hand whenever we can. we might not pass this way again.

More power to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails