Tuesday, February 23, 2010

People are so busy nowadays and I'm not an exception. Just when I thought I should just thank Bambie for the blogger award and simply tag her in a different way, Czaroma gave me the same award so I decided to post it here. It's not just returning the favor, along with this award is my deepest gratitude to everyone who dropped by to post their comments or just passed by to say "Hi".



The Rules:


1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact the said bloggers and let them know about it.

4. State 7 things about yourself.


So here are the 15 fabulous bloggers I'd like to tag:

01. Liezl (Tey)
02. Travelin' With Marie
03. Anna
04. Cacai
05. Cathara
06. Celine: Big Love
07. Chel in USA
08. Finkalixious
09. HnH Pages
10. Pumpkienpie
11. Mizhelle: Life Can't Wait
12. Rachel: Pointers in Life
13. Ria Adria
14. Rose: About Life
15. Sterndal

And SEVEN things about me:

1. I prefer tulips over roses.

2. I am addicted to anime.

3. I can't sing our national anthem "Lupang Hinirang" on my own. I mixed up the lyrics.

4. I am good at scrap-booking.

5. I have a LOVE journal. ^_^

6. My boyfriend and I are enjoying our 2 years and 5-month & ongoing relationship.

7. I am a nail art fanatic!

Check out 25 Random Things About Me to make it 32! ^_^

5 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Hehe.. thankie Zel.. sure I will post this.. ~hugs&kisses~

Sassy-pink.com said...

thnx fr d tag :D will repost it later po :)

♥ria♥ said...

wow thank u for the awards
i'll be posting later *wink*

Liz said...

Welcome guys! You deserve it! :)

Cacai M. said...

Hi Liezl, am back in this post. :) Here's my thank you post for you: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2010/03/have-great-weekend-and-beautiful.html ... smile.. muaahhh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails