Sunday, October 04, 2009

Thank you Pumpkienpie for this Strengthen Friendship and Beautiful Blogger Awards, my second set of awards.

The trophy colors signify:
• Green: symbolizes the new buddies
• Yellow: represents the guys who are always active
• Blue: symbolizes the bloggers with PR
• Platform Red: symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters

Now for the rules of accepting this award:
1. Create a post as above.
2. Include the link Giver Award.
3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.
4. Copy-paste the image above.

I am really thankful to everyone who appreciated my blog posts, followed my blog and exchange links with me. I appreciate all of your comments and shoutmix messages. Now, I'd like to share this award and the Beautiful Blogger award to the following people:

BNI Jewelry
oOchaOo
Sam_Emie
Iversondyuan
Marice

6 comments:

bambie said...

congratulations on your award liezl! :)

Lizzy said...

Hey, thanks for the constant visit. Yay. Great week ahead for all of us! ^_^

Marice said...

thanks sis :) how sweeet of u!

Liz said...

Ehe.. just for my dearest online friends, why not? (May ganun?) Hehe. Thanks for dropping by! :P

Lim Ooi Yuan aka Iverson D.Yuan said...

hi..thanks for the award to my blog.=)

Lim Ooi Yuan aka Iverson D.Yuan said...

I linked my blog to your blog..=) Nice to meet you..

Related Posts with Thumbnails