Monday, October 05, 2009

If you've noticed, I have already removed the 120 x 600 skyscraper CB ads on the bottom of my sidebar and suddenly all of the pop ups are gone. Yes, I know that pop up advertisements are annoying and one of my friends even bugged me about it. Haha. I was actually trying to understand how CreditBurner Network works during those times. It was a "trial-period" after my signup. And now, everything must come to an END.

Unfornately/fortunately, CB is now closed and fused with TACO DEX and here are the next steps that CB members should follow:

1. Register new accounts under new network: TACO Interactive DEX Platform
Note: I intend not to include their URL. LOL. I am not promoting it. ^_^

2. Replace old ad codes with new.

3. Note that all payments from old system go out normally at NET15 terms ,
and balances has been transformed to new system (balances for publishers
who not have earned enought money for process payments )

I did not bother doing all these three after reviewing some of their FAQ. So you may ask, what are the things that are not favorable to me? Rather, their terms that don't appeal to me:

1. Not all impressions are accepted:
We count all international countries impressions except China , Taiwan , Thailand and some African countries and Asian/Arabic countries.

2. A MUST: Ad tags (ads) must be placed on the first half of your page (website) . Placing ads on second half of page or on bottom of page is not accepted.

The good side though is that there is no mimimum amount for a Net15 payout through Paypal. Try it at your own risk. :)

4 comments:

girl said...

hi you won my blogger layout contest.. just visit my site for more info^^

lizzy said...

Wow...I've been waiting for this grand blog make over! Yahoo. Loving green even more. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 190 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 320 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Related Posts with Thumbnails