Monday, October 05, 2009

Let's Play Chess!

I can still remember my high school days when I was still addicted to chess games and I even used it as my subject for a research study. My unpublished thesis was entitled: Techniques of the World Chess Champions. I can never ever forget Bobby Fischer who was specially mentioned most of the time for his uncanning chess moves and accomplishments.

I feel refreshed after checking out this Online Chess website. I love the illustration of each move and the chess board with the pieces on it helps me understand the game even more. All I can say is that I miss playing and the entertaining post that I have just read made me interested on it again. The match up has been creatively described and each player's move has been carefully covered. Mind games really have an important place in my heart!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails