Wednesday, March 03, 2010

For today, I will let you take a closer look at the image below and draw an inference.

And the conclusion? For sure the next image will confuse the hell out of you. Oops, sorry for the term, but that's what I've felt while reviewing my Adgitize account and blog traffic.

All I know is that I've got a one week free advertising because of system issues and from that point, I did not renew my Adgitize ads because I'm too afraid of not getting the real worth of my money, possibly due to faulty server or inefficient network and poor service. Though the above images might be confusing, with or without them, I am certain that Adgitize had played a very important role in making B:HO a PR3. Having sad that, I am currently plotting my online schedule on my planner before I proceed to renewing my ads! Hope you guys can welcome me back!

1 comments:

Marice said...

cant wait to see you on Adgi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails