Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you aware of it? Starting March 2010, BidVertiser will be paying its publishers additional revenue - "Conversion Bonus" revenue!


So if your blogs have high quality traffic generating actual leads and revenue for advertisers, you can enjoy this additional CBP at the end of each month. I haven't receive any payment yet from Bidvertiser because I'm too far from the minimum payout rate. I'm not even expecting it anytime soon. In fact, I am not hoping for it. Well, what I mean is that I am not working hard for it. I am not encouraging clicks nor doing hard core promotions of my blog. I'm just sharing this latest rather too late announcement to all Bidvertiser publishers out there. Since I don't have Google Adsense here, Bidvertiser is not bad at all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails