Friday, March 26, 2010

Aside from WooRank, here is another nice find by the Tycoon Blogger, the Typealyzer.


The analysis is based on the texts found on your blog so you're the only one who can determine its accuracy. Does the result really portray your personality? Since I have no idea what the other blog types are, I have no choice but to believe this analysis especially that my two blogs yield the same result: Spread the W.O.R.D and I'm The Man!

My other blogs have different personalities! Check them out:

It's all about the blog CONTENT! (And obviously the mood when writing...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing this, liz! i've tried it and it was somehow true! err... really true, i guess!

btw, thanks for joining my GA and for following. :) i think i will enjoy this blog too, so i decided to add this on my reading list.

thanks again and have a great day! :)

Liz said...

Thanks. Hehe. I will be checking out your sister's blog and yours too more often. Enjoy! Nice to meet you. LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails