Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Earn more income from your blog through Blogsvertise.

Here's my second earning:



Payment here is per approved task and it is sent after 30 days through paypal. You can find my first post about Blogvertise here.

My first assignment gave me $6 when my blog was still PR1. Now that it's PR2, I have noticed that offers increased to $9! That is really promising!

Don't have a Blogvertise account yet? Get started here:

1. In order to get started with Blogvertise you must register your account and blog here. Once you have created your account and submitted your blog, an administrator reviews your site for quality assurance purposes and will approve or reject your account. Please read the RULES here.

2. Once approved by the administrator your blogs are inserted into the assignment queue, where you will then be emailed tasks/new assignments to write about in your blog. When you have a pending task, you will receive a notification email. Mention the website in your blog and provide at least 3 links to the website in your blog entry. Your entry must be permanent and should not be deleted in the future.

Note: You do not have to endorse the website's products or services, just mention it, discuss it, or relate to it somehow in your blog/journal entry.

3. After you have written your blog entry, submit the blog entry back for review and approval via Blogvertise online forms. Once your blog entry is approved, you will be paid after 30 days via paypal.

Sign up now!!!

7 comments:

bambie said...

Congratulations on your earnings liz!:)

Seiko said...

wow congrats to you! :)

God Bless you!!

dianne said...

congrats! I remember my first payment in blogvertise. LOLs well, they are really good! as of now I already got 9 tasks from them. but 3 got expired. LOls

My Memories and Crystals said...

congrats Liz, I tried this site but I don't know where to get my task. Haven't wrote any yet since I joined. Hope I could get soon.

onlinemommy said...

I also like blogvertise because the opps just arrived on my inbox :) No need to bid or whatsoever. They also give higher rates compared to other paid post company. But the only drawback is the page rank. You must have a good page rank in order to get more opps.

Holly Jahangiri said...

Congratulations!

Liz said...

Yay!
I Won An Autographed Copy of "A Puppy, Not a Guppy"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails