Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have posted my Christmas Wishlist last month but for some reason (that I have to disclose at the end of this post), I have to go through it over and over again to make it 5. Haha. Yeah, I've got only three and I think I have to add some more.

Updating my wishlist:
1. Laptop
2. Ladies' Bag
3. Magic Cards
4. Stiletto
5. Teddy Bear





These pictures should speak everything for me but since they are not as precise as I want them to be (at least for the appearance) I have to add few more words.

I am an online geek so having a LAPTOP can greatly help to accomplish my online responsibilities such as updating my blogs, browsing forum updates, checking the trend in stock market (yes, I invested with stocks), chatting with friends and emailing others. My desktop need an upgrade plus, a laptop is obviously more handy and I can even have free internet access at the coffee shops such as Starbucks. I can actually hit the malls and search for hot spot and take advantage of the free wi-fi zone but I will be needing a decent pair of pink STILETTOs and a branded LADIES' BAG. Yes, I want to flaunt what I've got and what I'll have that's why I am wishing for more. Who knows, they can be granted in an instant! Magic and pure luck could play their parts... What do the cards and stars say about me? I have no idea for I can't read crystal balls nor chant magic spells. But behold! I can play MAGIC CARD. It holds the 3rd slot for my wishlist because I am so addicted to that trading card game. Such an expensive hobby but I'm getting a lot of satisfaction from it. Winning each tournament match is so fulfilling that's why I am in dire need of Baneslayer Angel. But even though I won't get one due to limited supply in the Philippine market, I'd be happy to get a supersized TEDDY BEAR. I want bear hugs for real and I want a teddy bear that will hug me, not the other way around. Haha.

How many items do you have in your wishlist? Make it 5 and join the Christmas Wishlist Contest!

That's the exact reason why I redefined mine. Cheers!

10 comments:

fedhz said...

wow. teach me naman sa stock market. kumita ka na?

hehe. wala akong alam sa magic card game, although si boylet eh naglalaro noon, eh di ko na inabot yun, highschool pa ata sya nun.

ako na lang mag hug sayo. hihi

Liz said...

Haha. Cool... Sa stock market P5000 lang ininvest ko kasi di ko matutukan. Pang long term kasi so ok na yung may nasimulan. Check mo to:

Eto lang maseshare ko pa:

Stock Market

Hihi, kay BF ako natutong magmagic. ^_^

Seiko said...

Fabulous!!

I hope you get what you wish for this Christmas...Happy Holidays!

realmofadreamer said...

meron bang teddy bear na sya maghuhug sayo? hihihi let me know. palitan ko yung bear ko. Ako lagi naghuhug sa kanya e hahahaha.

Liz said...

Haha. Basta gusto ko ng ganung bear eh. LOL.

Thanks Seiko. Laptop uunahin ko.

herroyalbleakness said...

Wow, you play MTG pala? I'm assuming standard ang format ng laro mo (1 box ng Zendikar ba naman eh)...

herroyalbleakness said...

silly me, Bloguardian Hellsite, so yeah, magikera ka nga siguro :D

Liz said...

You play MTG, too?! ^_^

chill said...

that's super STILETTOs! hahahha

Liz said...

Haha. Cute nga eh. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails