Friday, June 26, 2009

I received this quiz from an officemate last February 20, 2009 and completed it on the same date. Well, there are two items that took me long namely Items 5 and 17.

After thorough research and in-depth thinking, I was able to get a perfect score. Since I am really enjoying my stay at TalkPH.Net Ad Revenue Sharing Forum especially at the Humor and Fun Board, I decided to post this Ultimate Movie Quiz there.

I challenged my TP friends to complete the quiz and to answer each question correctly. Seems that they are having a hard time, eh? Okay, so here's the answer for that 24-item quiz.



01. King Kong
02. Harry Potter
03. Matrix
04. The Ring
05. Moulin Rouge
06. Transformers
07. Robocop
08. Lord of The Rings
09. Kung Fu Panda
10. Batman
11. Back to the Future
12. E.T.
13. Titanic
14. Ratatouille
15. Pinocchio
16. Planet of the Apes
17. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
18. Godzilla
19. School of Rock
20. Spiderman
21. Captain Barbell
22. Nutty Professor
23. Superman
24. Kill Bill

2 comments:

Kris said...

liz! thank you so much for passing by! papagaling din muna ako kasi pati ako nagkasakit.. =)

Liz said...

Awww..sorry to hear that. Ako naman pagaling na rin. Uso talaga sakit. Buti not H1N1. Get well soon and let's earn more! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails