Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love nail polish so much and I always see to it that my fingernails are properly groomed. I love them long and colorful. I can go from French Tip to deep red shades; it really depends on my mood. Being a girl, we are privileged to lots of stuff without being branded as vain. Right now, my fingernails are covered with frosted peach nail polish. I have received a lot of compliments about it. Since I wanted to try something new, I made some research about nail art technology and happened to stumble on konad website.

In one look, I was not impressed. I am visual person and looking for more images only to see one picture of nail art. I have to admit though that the art is good, cute flower design is being show there. I excitedly click on the ONSALE to check for cheaper prices but it is only showing basic coats. The NEW Arrival section is composed of image plates available. I noticed that it is easy to go shopping here. The shopping cart is just below each item.

I find it hard though to navigate through the Nail Sticker. At first I thought that there is really nothing to be displayed on this section. But when I tried again, there are pop up menus on the right side and you have to act quickly if you don’t want to lose those options. I think it would be better if they can make the link easier to access.

I was not aware that the page I have described to you earlier is the homepage, yes, the one with an image of a nail art and a flower. For me having it on the homepage is not enough. It has to contain more information as much as possible. And it should have the most appealing images ever to make positive impression. I understand that simplicity is the key, but since Konad Stamping Nail Art infuses technology and creativity, might as well practice it on their own website.
Check the site here!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails