Monday, January 25, 2010

Thanks to everyone who joined BHO's First Contest especially to my beloved sponsors!

I used the list randomizer to draw the winners. The list was randomized per grand prize and we have three lucky winners!

First Prize:
My Journey To Life
$50 + 31 000 ECs + $60 Customized Product + $15 Professional Logo + Special Gifts + AD Spaces

Second Prize:
The Safe Mode

$30 + 24 500 ECs + Pair of Earrings + AD Spaces
Third Prize:
Gossip Of A Princess
$20 + 20 500 ECs + A Pair of Earrings + AD Spaces
Also, the BEST REVIEWER AWARD goes to:
*drum roll*

Mary Narvasa of "Gossip Of A Princess"

Congratulations!!!
She scored 36 points for 18 reviews.

Consolation Prize:
Sherry
2-month AD SPACE (125X125) @
http://www.charlottev.com/
1-month AD SPACE (125X125) @
http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/
http://www.lizmagikera.info/
http://www.wordyliz.com/


Dear Winners,
I will be sending the cash on your Paypal account so please leave a comment here or reply to my email to confirm the correct information. For your ECs and AD spaces, kindly inform the respective sponsors to claim your prizes. For other form of prizes, let me contact the sponsors for you. Click here to view the contest sponsors.

Dear Sponsors,
Thank you so much! You made my first contest possible and I am so glad with the result. It's so nice to know you!

Dear Everyone,
I really appreciate all of you for making my birthday memorable. The success of this contest makes me more welcome and at ease in the blogosphere. Hope to receive your continuous support! See you around!

THANK YOU!!!

ADMASTER
LevyPinaymom
CelineCzaromaAzumi
FedhzMikeMamarilQhaveA
IsherryGoThereIsHapinessMomma
DivaFabulosaHealth and BeautyLearn_Earn
RealmFashionFashion
MamaYuukiDQueen
Jena IsleKelvinonianFreePSP

Note:
1. For cash sponsors, I still have 4 scheduled blog reviews so if you haven't seen yours yet, don't worry... they're on queue.

2. If you wish to see the score board, here's the link. You can also find the exact URL of each blog review.

34 comments:

redamethyst said...

wow! congratulations to all the winners of this contest!

Karen Chayne said...

congratulations to all the winners!

Liz said...

Thanks sa lahat... Waiting for the confirmation of WINNERS...

Unknown said...

Whhheeew! I won in two categories! Love it! :)

Sherry said...

congrats winners :)

so happy I won

http://kutucontest.blogspot.com/2010/01/woot-i-won-consolation-prize.html

liz my ad space codes please refer to http://anothercontest.blogspot.com to copy it :)

thank you

Sherry said...

congrats to winners :)

Silvergirl said...

congrats to all winners!!

Admin T.H said...

waiting winner to contact me with ad code as can't comment her blog

moonstar said...

I am so happy. thank you again!

Verna Luga said...

Congrats to all winners!

Unknown said...

congrats to the winners and to liz for a successful contest!

Unknown said...

congrats to all the winners and of course to liz for the successful contest!

Liz said...

Thanks to everyone! ^_^ Til next time!

redamethyst said...

may I request for the 125x125 banner codes na ilalagay ko sa site ko, pati kung kanino ko isend un ec credits, para mabigay ko na. thanks

My Memories and Crystals said...

wow, congrats sa lahat na nanalo, grabe blessed talaga sila...
Congrats din Liz...

Unknown said...

Hi Milandria, congrats on winning the first prize... BloggerSai can make you a customized 3-column blogger layout if you want... just contact me by commenting on my blog. Please do mention the details you want for your layout... ^_^ that's bloggersai.com

My Memories and Crystals said...

Happy Birthday sis, wow another birthday is another blessing.

His Unfailing Love said...

Happy Birthday Liz, may you have more blessings ahead...

burn said...

Wow! Nanalo ako!!! yehey!!! Ang saya ko.. Salamat liz.. You got the most amazing contest I ever join. Thanks again..

Rose Jane said...

liz, ano po ba ang email mo?

Liz said...

^Hi sis!

It's liezl_7m5(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Please send me an email about your paypal account so that I can send your prize. Congrats again!

gengen said...

Already sent the Ec credits all of them and waiting for the home address for the earrings...

Liz said...

^Thanks momgen! Yay!

Unknown said...

Hi! I don't know how to contact all the sponsors. Please click THIS LINK if you are a 3rd prize and best reviewer sponsor! :) My contact details are there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING THIS CONTEST! :)

moonstar said...

Hello Liz and to contest sponsors, you can visit my site to contact me:
http://www.melandriaromero.net.

Thank you so much to the sponsors who have already send their pledges.

A Woman Remembers, Wonderful things In life, Designer's Depot and Earn Money w/ Red, Thank you also to Sherry for extending my ads at her site.

Ciao!

Liz said...

Hi Mary and Ria!
You can contact the sponsors by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment. It's another way of saying thank you. Ehe. ^_^
They are mostly sponsors of ECs and AD spaces so I'm sure that would be very easy to settle.

Marice said...

congrats to all the winners :)

moonstar said...

Well, maybe they are just busy as of the moment, wala pa kasi akong nakuhang reply from them.

Thanks again.

Rose Jane said...

Thanks Liz,
I already receive the $30... thanks again.

Lizzy said...

Congrats to all the winners!
For ECs and Ad spots, pls leave a comment on sponsor's blogs.

Dear sponsors, hope you can accommodate our winners' request. They'll be claiming their prizes. Thanks!

Jena Isle said...

Liz,

Sorry for the delay in the response. I have sent already the cash prize and the EC credits at the start, right?

Iyong best reviewer ko na lang ano? May I know kung ilan sila, I have 4 or 5 lang yata. Tama ba ang number ko? thanks.

Congrats for a very successful contest.

moonstar said...

Hello Liz, my contest is up , it would mean a lot if you would buzz about it. I still don't got any response from my EC sponsors. Maybe they are just busy. Thanks.

http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/01/draft-mechanics.html

Liz said...

@ Jena Isle
Yup, cash prizes has been sent. As for EC, have you sent it already? Ok, let me check so that I can send it to the winner if ever.

@ Ria
Sure sis, I will blog about your contest. :)

Jane said...

Congrats to all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails