Saturday, January 02, 2010

Now it's getting easier... If you still don't know how to withdraw funds from Paypal, check my previous post: How to Withdraw Funds from Paypal

So this would be my second Paypal-to-EON Account Transfer/Withdrawal:



Note: Click the image to ENLARGE

You can also check My First Paypal-to-EON Account Transfer/Withdrawal here...

Wuhoo! It's really fun earning online! ^_^

By the way, here's the cold cash:


Did you bother counting the one-thousand-peso bills? They're only P15,000.00. Just left one thousand or so just in case I'd like to use my EON funds into something else.

7 comments:

Vera said...

Wow, congratulations on all the money you accumulated in your account! :)

How long did it take you to get that much in your Paypal account? And I guess the most important question of all, how did you earn all that money?

Congrats again and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

congrats sis!

oo nga, share naman...

Liz - Spread the WORD said...

I'll post my top earning sites one of these days together with the tips and tricks. Still, the number one one the list is ODESK and here's my personal tips

Mel_Cole said...

Wow! Cool! Congrats! I haven't heard about ODESK but will try to read about it. Wish you good luck!

BTW, can we link exchange? Follow me follow you. I already followed you.

My Memories and Crystals said...

wow, daming pera, grabe...How I wish I could have it this year! Thanks for the encouragement to keep going...

hopeful said...

Congrats sis! Ang daming pera na dyan sa wallet mo.

Glad to know that you're earning that much.

By the way, Happy New Year!

Kasai said...

wow daming cash :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails