Friday, January 22, 2010

Tic-tac-tic-tac...tic-tac-toe. Haha. Few more TICKS and I'll turn 25! It also means that there's one more day left before my birthday contest officially closes. Join now!

I'll be off from work for 4 days and I'm so excited to hang out with my boyfriend! Yay! Looking forward to a birthday blast. Lina is the first person, rather machine (auto-generated email) to greet me in advance. Sweet. Can I count on your heartfelt greetings, too? Come on, shower me with best birthday wishes and I might give you a blow out!


Hope every visitor can drop their comment. :) I'll create the linky love later. Thanks!

"BHO's First Contest" Recap:
Total Comments: 229
Total Entries: 771


Greet me then add your link. :)

14 comments:

Silvergirl said...

Advance happy birthday!!
May you have many many birthday's to come, good health and peace of mind :)

goodluck to you!!

Have fyn and enjoy ur birthday tomorrow!!

goodluck to all who join the contest!!

EnAirRaH said...

Happy Birthday in advance..!!!
More candles to blow wish u good health and happiness!!!

Anonymous said...

hi advance happy birthday, hope that you your day will be great and claim it as totally your day.

Unknown said...

happy bday sissy!

Marice said...

advance sissy! hope ull have a blast on your day!

Liz said...

Thanks everyone. Goodluck to all the participants!

Holly Jahangiri said...

Happy birthday, Liezl! OMG, I'm old enough to be your mother. Happy birthday, anyway - congratulations on the first quarter century! The next is even better.

Leilanie said...

Happy Birthday!

Chris said...

happy happy birthday to you :D

bambie said...

hope you enjoy your special day liz! wish you all the best!

i can't believe you're not afraid of cockroaches. yun ang most feared insect ko!

Liz said...

Thanks everyone!

@ bambie
haha. di ako takot eh pero yung mga worms takot ako dun. Yuck. LOL. Haha.

Unknown said...

have a birthday blast liz!

Sherry said...

yeah I hope I win :)

Liz said...

Hi Sherry! You won the consolation prize. :)

Thanks to everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails