Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pinay Mommy Online is a collection of mommy moments, random thoughts, product reviews and one woman's opinions.

The mom behind this blog is truly dedicated to her children. Her kids are so lucky. Since I always visit this blog, I have seen a lot of her uploaded pictures. Wow! She got the looks and she has a wonderful family. If you want to know more about Baby Bella, Kuya David and Ate Micah... you may give her a visit.

It is also from Mommy Ruby that I learned about the Johnson's and Johnson's freebies! Yes, this blog can provide you update about the latest craze, online or offline. She is a proud member of Negros Bloggers and Pinay Mommies. She has a very wide network and I am happy I stumbled upon her site. You can even add your blogs in her directory for free.

3 comments:

My Memories and Crystals said...

This is great info, you are really good in blog reviews sis, blessings!

Pinay Mommy Online said...

Wow! Thanks Liz for a wonderful review! It's been a while since my blog was reviewed.

By the way, there is a new contest: http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2010/01/win-a-free-boracay-vacation-package.html

Liz said...

@ Princess Sarah
Thanks. Same to you.

@ Mommy Ruby
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out later.

Related Posts with Thumbnails