Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"My personal high's and low's syndicated online to supplement or the-lack-off a professional listener i.e. a shrink... Keeping my sanity in tact at a fraction of the doctors fee." - Mike

Today, I'll be dealing with a web developer. This is not my field of specialization so I have to admit, I can't relate to some of the jargon.

Moving forward, Mike's Journal is too technical for me though I have basic err intermediate knowledge about computers. If you want to know more about techie stuff, visit his blog and check out his portfolio. For me he may sound a geek, but his motto in life get a chuckle out of me. Nice!

Maybe I should ask Fedhz to know more about him. All I know is that he does freelance work for local clients and writes for advertisers on his blog. Speaking of the blog/journal, it has a very professional theme and in just one look... you may get an idea of what kind of guy is behind all these.

P.S.

Since I am an anime-fanatic, his anime list scored A++ from me! Whoa! I'm loving this JAP haven!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

Druid Leveling Guide
Warlock Leveling Guide
Warrior Leveling Guide

Liz said...

That's nice! I am reposting my articles at associated content before, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for all the great information on this blog. I don't have a blog yet but I'm writing for a website right now. I'm just very new to
the blogging and Internet writing thing, but if you want, you can check out some of my articles! Thanks a lot and I hope we can become
blogging buddies sometime when I start a blog.

Maverick
Magic The Gathering
Gardening

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Buy Magic Cards

Anonymous said...

Photo gallery at WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Katrina Kaif Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Katrina Kaif pictures, personal photographs and exclusive photos. Also check out other Pictures Gallery for High quality and High Resolution image scans, movie captures, movie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities.

Related Posts with Thumbnails