Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Girl Blogger

I have featured Ritz of girlblogger.net before because I was so thankful of the free layout from her. The current theme of BHO is my prize for winning on her contest. She is also the one who designed Pinkville's and Spread the W.O.R.D's layout.

She is very fond of 3-column layout and she always comes up with a unique and attractive design. Creating pink layout is her addiction, too. What's good about it is that she let anyone grab her free blogger templates!

I am a loyal visitor and EC dropper of A Girl Blogger that's why I'm up to date about her life. I also learned a lot of things from her posts especially from product or website reviews. This young girl is so vibrant that you will really enjoy talking with her. Drop your engaging comments and be ready for a lively conversation!

Best of all, I will always admire her superb talent in customizing blogger layout. Give her a visit, who knows, she may give you a layout as a freebie. *wink*

2 comments:

My Memories and Crystals said...

She is great I guess Liz, I'd better check this out, hehe!
Thanks for this info.

ritz said...

Thanks liz... ^^ I'm earning $ thru www.reviewme.com, payperpost.com, sponsoredreviews.com, smorty.com, seoblogreviews.com.. i guess that's ol! hehe I earn a lot in payperpost.com ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails